Muddy Puddles Waterproof Puffer Jacket Royal BlueRegular price £75.00 Sale price £37.50 Save 50%
This kids ethical waterproof puffer jacket from Muddy Puddles is the perfect choice for young adventurers who love to get outdoors in all weathers.
Made from high-quality recycled fabric, it's waterproof to 10,000mm and breathable to 3,000 gm2. This means kids won't get hot and sweaty while they play - they will stay dry on the inside as well as on the outside.
Your young explorer will stay ultra warm and comfortable without added bulkiness due to the jacket's featherless insulation. The fully taped welded seams and waterproof zip mean that rain can't sneak in, even during heavy downpours.
Reflective details have been added for your child’s safety, including zip pulls that help to keep your little one visible on short, dark days.
Great on boys or girls, this fantastic kids ethical waterproof puffer jacket also features secure pockets for storing those little treasures your child collects on their outdoor explorations.
Even better, it can be machine washed so digging in the dirt can be actively encouraged!
- This kids ethical waterproof puffer jacket is the only coat they'll need all winter
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Love the royal blue and the contrasting orange detail.
- Taped seams, waterproof zip and many other features means this autumn / winter kids rainproof jacket will keep going as long as your little ones do.
- Great gender neutral design for easy passing down
- Outer: Recycled PU fabric with welded seams. Hood lining: 100% Recycled Polar Fleece
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 40 degrees, or at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
- FREE Local Pick-Up - customers may pick up their items at a time of their choosing from our Maidenhead warehouse.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.