Turtledove Dreamer SweatshirtRegular price £20.00
For your little dreamers! We love the simplicity of this organic cotton kids slogan jumper with its gorgeous motif.
The beautiful shade of pale blue makes this sustainable sweatshirt ideal for boys or girls, and will be a treasured garment passed on to siblings or family members.
Little ones will feel super snug and warm with this organic kids sweatshirt - the perfect addition to their non-seasonal contemporary wardrobe!
Great on its own on cooler evenings or as a layer to wrap up warm against the cold.
Eco-friendly and ethically made from super-soft 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey fabric.
Printed using azo-free dyestuffs, this is kind to your child’s skin and the environment too. Find soft elasticated rib crew neck, arm cuffs and band hem for that comfort fit.
- Cute and unique organic cotton kids slogan jumper
- Made from 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Great gender neutral design - perfect for passing on to siblings or friends
- This pale blue kids sweatshirt is for life's little dreamers...
- 100% GOTS organic cotton
- Made in India
- Machine wash at 30 degrees to be kinder to the planet. We recommend air drying.
A collection of contemporary classics in a palette of simple colours and prints, Turtledove is on a mission to combat fast fashion with their thoughtful design of seasonless sustainable pieces which can be worn year round.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from My Little Green Wardrobe.
We offer the following delivery options:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £2.99
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £4.99
- UK orders over £45 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
Returns: We hope you love your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a return.
As a small brand we’d love to be able to offer free returns but for now, unless faulty, they are done so at your own cost. As we grow, we'll work on making returns & exchanges better. Thank you so much for your support.
Read more about our returns policy here.