Muddy Puddles Waterproof Puffer Jacket PinkRegular price £79.00
The high-performance girls pink waterproof puffer jacket by Muddy Puddles comes in a new mauvewood colourway for this season - a captivating shade to brighten up rainy-day adventures.
With a waterproof rating of 10,000mm, this jacket keeps the rain at bay while allowing your child to discover the outdoors in comfort.
Featherless insulation ensures optimal warmth without weighing them down, making it the ultimate companion for all their outdoor escapades.
When the heavens open, the jacket’s recycled PU outer, fully welded seams and waterproof zip create a solid barrier against wetness, ensuring hours of carefree play.
The detachable hood, lined with recycled polar fleece, adds an extra layer of snuggly comfort and can be easily removed if needed.
Combining style performance and safety too, the reflective zip keeps your child visible during twilight hours. And with secure pockets for stashing tiny treasures this jacket makes every adventure a magical one.
- Girls pink waterproof puffer jacket - very waterproof for all-day play in moderate to heavy rain
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Ultra-warm (160gm2)
- Fully waterproof welded seam PU fabric
- Featherless insulation
- Elasticated cuffs for protection from wind and rain
- Waterproof zip
- Detachable hood
- Secure pockets
- Machine washable
- Outer: recycled PU fabric with welded seams. Hood lining: 100% recycled polar fleece
- All parts recycled certified standard 100 by OEKO TEX
- Made in China
- Machine wash at 30 degrees, hang dry. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron or tumble dry.
Shipping: This product will be shipped to you directly from Muddy Puddles.
The following delivery options are offered:
- UK standard delivery (within 2 - 4 working days) £3.45
- UK express delivery (within 1 - 3 working days) £5.85
- UK orders over £35 receive FREE standard delivery.
Delivery times are based on orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday.
We currently ship to UK customers only.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
FREE Returns: We hope you love your Muddy Puddles garment, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please get in touch within 30 days of receiving your order to make a FREE return.
Items will need to be returned directly to Muddy Puddles - don't worry, we’ll send you the details.
Read more about our returns policy here.
Muddy Puddles started life more than 20 years ago on a farm in Devon, when its founder lay her youngest child on the kitchen table and drew around him to make her first waterproof all-in-one.